7" Indoor Monitor for Smart home solution C313W
Monitor, control and automate the devices of your property with the Akuvox C313W.
7" touch screen with 800 x 480 resolution, Eight-channel inputs, and one built-in relay, White color housing available, Optional RF 433/869 application
- Technical specifications
Why should you choose the Akuvox C313W to control your Smart home?
Powerful and simple Smart home controller.
Install an Akuvox C313W. It includes;
- Ultra-clear, stylish appearance
- A thin profile and small footprint
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with energy-saving mode
- Two-way audio communication with other units in the network
- Complies with SIP standard for easy integration in every SIP capable PBXes
- Powered by PoE or external source
- Support US or European electrical wall box mounting
What do the specifications included in the Smart home monitor mean?
Channels connect analog wired electrical or electronic devices and allow reading of data that they transmit.
The relays are used to activate or deactivate connected wired analog electrical or electronic devices.
The SIP protocol is a well-known protocol to transport audio and video streams over a network or Internet between different devices or applications.
Power over Ethernet / PoE
Some routers, switches, or stand-alone devices can deliver electricity over the network cable. That avoids the necessity to run electrical wiring and brings money and time savings.
PBX stands for Private Branch Exchange. They are digital calls (VoIP) servers. Connecting a door phone to a PBX allows users to receive calls through their digital phone system.
How can you live without a 7" indoor monitor?
How do you check who is ringing at your building door?
You would need a concierge to identify and evaluate every single person willing to enter your building. That could prevent burglars, muggers, door-to-door salesmen, or any other unsolicited person. Most common door access controls offer just a keypad, without any notification. If you are lucky, you could have a door phone and communicate verbally with the guest.
How many devices do you have to control?
Living room lights, alarm system, blinds, smoke sensor, heaters, and many more? Do you have an application or a controller for each one? And do you automate them together?
What if your smartphone is not receiving the call?
With a new generation of door phones, you can enjoy the capability to handle audio and video calls from your smartphone. You can have bad mobile reception, or no Internet, or an accident or just no more battery. But how do you answer your guest that is waiting at the entry of your building?
Did you know how many property crime violations occurred in Canada in 2017?
- Breaking and entering 438.51
- Theft of motor vehicle 231.61
- Theft over $5,000 47.01
- Theft under $5,000 570.17
- Mischief 713.84
- Total property crime violations 3244.76
*Number of reported crimes per 100,000 population.
Census population: 35,151,728
Source: Incident-based crime statistics, by detailed violations // Statistics Canada
Why do you need a 7" indoor monitor C313W?
You can choose options on the color display
More than just answering your guests at the building entry, you can interact with your indoor monitor C313W like a tablet
Have a video call with your guests
What seems like a standard and simple feature is still quite new to the intercom market. However, a video call is much more convenient for identifying your guests and for sharing any visual communication than a simple audio call. Depending on your station, the guests could see you too or not. And thanks to computer technology, as new individual video doorbells, you will be able to perform this live video call from anywhere, as far as you are connected on the Internet.
Control your property devices with the same panel
More than just an indoor monitor, the Akuvox C313W will offer you control devices of your property, like any smart home solution controller, but all included in the same device that is communicating with your door phone.
More than convenient is the reliability that will provide an indoor monitor. You will receive all incoming communication requests from your guests.
A smart indoor monitor like the Akuvox C313W will offer you many features. Answering door phone communication requests, controlling your property devices, changing arming modes, and more.
Stays on the wall
Whoever lives on the property will get access to this indoor monitor. The tenant or the owner with their family or colleagues will be easily assigned to this monitor from the cloud management application.
What are the technical specifications of the Akuvox C313W?
Physical and power
- Front panel: Plastic
- RAM / ROM: 64MB / 128MB
- Display: 7 Inch TFT LCD
- Screen: 7 Inch capacitive touch screen
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, @2.4GHz
- RS485 port: Support
- Relay out: 1
- Bell in: 1
- I/O: 8
- Microphone: -58dB
- Speaker: 4Ω / 2W
- Ethernet ports: 2xRJ45, 10/100Mbps adaptive
- 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet
- 12V DC connector (if not using PoE)
- Installation: Wall-mounted & Desktop
- Dimension: 200.2x132.2x27.2mm
- Working Humidity: 10~90%
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
Touch screen display
- Display Mode: Normally white, Transmissive
- LCD Size: 7inch (Diagonal)
- Resolution: 800x480
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Luminance: 220 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 50° Left, 50° Right, 40° Upper, 50° Lower
- Touch Screen: Projected capacitive
Audio and video
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), SIP v2 (RFC3261)
- Narrowband audio codec: G.711a, G.711μ, G.729
- Broadband audio codec: G.722
- DTMF: Out-of-band DTMF (RFC2833), SIP Info
- Echo Cancellation
- Streaming formats: H.264
Protocols support: IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, SNMP, DNS, SNTP, RTSP, SRTP, RTP, TCP, UDP, TLS, ICMP, DHCP, ARP
Deployment and maintenance
- Web management portal
- Web-based packet dump
- Configuration backup / restore
- Firmware upgrade
- System logs (include door access logs)
- Apartment complexes
- Home automation systems
- Modern interiors
The Akuvox C313W can be managed from the cloud, a computer, and a smartphone
Managed from the cloud
Akuvox SmartPlus, a smart cloud-based intercom service, allows Akuvox's intercom and access control devices to link, communicate, and interact intelligently with one another without any geographical restrictions, making buildings smarter and securer.
- Mobility : intercom and building access anywhere, anytime
- Flexibility : remote provisioning and maintenance for any scale of systems
- Stability : 24/7 self-monitoring with >1 million monitoring tests per month at a 99.99% success rate
- Security : triple data backup mechanism ensuring 99.999% data reliability
A property management web portal
The web-based property access management portal of Akuvox SmartPlus offers a bunch of remote-working features that greatly enhance building operation efficiency.
- Manage all properties of multiple sites from a single interface
- Access to time- and date- stamped photos of all door entries
- Assign time-limited PINs to delivery or service people
- Easy posting of community announcements
- Easy integration with existing building systems
The Akuvox ACMS
PC-based Access Control Management System for Small and Medium Businesses.
- Staff information management
- Device management
- Access control management
- Access to detailed access logs
The Akuvox SDMC
On-premise Software for Community-wide Intercom System Management
- Batch deployment of devices automatically
- Real-time video monitoring
- Access control management
- Messaging and ad pushing
The Akuvox Sight
PC-based Intercom Software for Akuvox Intercoms
- Multi-screen intercom video monitoring
- Remote door unlocking
- Audio or video call
The Akuvox Vfone
SIP Softphone App for Intercoms
- Audio or video call
- Remote door unlocking
- Offline push notification
- Compatible with mainstream SIP servers
The Akuvox PC Manager
PC-based Management Software for Intercom Configuration
- Automatic search and connection of intercom devices
- Addition, modification, and deletion of intercom configuration
- Batch intercom configuration and software upgrading
The Akuvox C313W works with global technology partners
In collaboration with renowned partners, Akuvox creates intelligent intercom and access control solutions that meet the ever-increasing needs for security and convenience of our customers.
- Snap av
- iRidium mobile
- Aare net
Video management system
- Network Optix
- White housing
- RF 433/869 application
Frequently Asked Questions for the Akuvox C313W
Can we control an elevator with the monitor?
Yes, you can. That will bring the option to automatically call the elevator when you require it.
I am a developer, can I develop a custom application connected to the monitor?
Yes, you can. The API is available for any authorized developer.
How secure is the Akuvox C313W?
That indoor monitor is really secured. Based on Linux, the data and network is encrypted all the way up to your devices.
How does the C313W compare to the competition?
Akuvox is one of the world's leading manufacturers of door phones. The C313W brings a bunch of features for a fraction of the price of the competition.
Can we get notifications and see the person ringing on our smartphone?
Yes, you can. The video door phone connects to any authenticated smartphone through our mobile apps.
How long does it take to install such an indoor monitor?
Considering that we have it in stock and that the installer is ready, that could be installed within 48 to 96 hours at your place.